November 2, 2011

A cowboy and an Indian- Halloween 2011

I was so excited to get the boys into their costumes for our ward party on Wednesday but as you can see in the pictures, Brady hated every minute of it. He would not wear his hat and just cried the whole time. Needless to say, we did not stay at the party for very long. Gavin was so cute in his Indian costume. I worked on that thing for a whole month but it was worth it. We went trick-or-treating on Monday night with my family and my cousin and his wife and daughter. Brady was finally ok with wearing his costume (minus the hat) once we gave him a sucker. Brady didn't really understand what was going on. At most houses he just tried to go inside. I guess we should give him candy more often so he knows what it is a little better. Oh well, we had a great night and I am looking forward to next year. 

No comments: