November 2, 2011

Cornbellys

Our insurance agent gave us FREE tickets to Cornbellys so we jumped at the chance to go. I took Brady last year and he had a blast and was barely 1 at the time so I knew he would love it this year. As you can tell in almost all the pictures, he LOVED the slides. He is really into them lately. It's so fun that he is old enough now to be able to do a lot of things by himself. We let him go up the stairs to the big slide and come down by himself. Matt was at the top with him just in case he tried to go to the edge and I was at the bottom to catch him since he went so fast. He had so much fun that it was hard to leave but Gavin was done and it was getting cold. We will definitely go back next year. It was so fun being together as a family. 

No comments: