Every year we go to the Vineyard pumpkin patch. My sister, Becca, lives right behind it and we always have chilli and doughnuts at her house afterwards. Matt rarely gets to come because the patch closes at 6 pm and he usually doesn't get off work in time. So, I went solo this year. It was a lot of fun and the kids loved it. It's so fun watching Brady get excited about this kind of stuff now. He loved running around through the corn maze and jumping in the bounce house. I can't wait for next year when both boys can enjoy it together, and especially so I don't have to carry Gavin. My shoulders and back were killing me!
| These 3 kids are the best of friends and all born within 6 weeks of each other. Aubrie is the oldest born in July, Parker in Sept., and Brady in Oct. I can't believe they are all 2 now! |
No comments:
Post a Comment