I know I post pictures of Brady in the tub way too much but he is just so cute that it's hard not to take a million pictures of him. He LOVES bath time and is so happy in there. Sometimes if he is cranky, I will just strip him down and put him in the tub just because it totally changes his mood. His favorite song right now is "Popcorn Popping" and if you sing it just right and do all the hand motions, he thinks it is hilarious. I got him laughing pretty good and now I am in love with these pictures. You can just tell how happy he is.
Oh, I love him.
 |
| Yep, that is drool...still teething |
 |
| This one is my favorite :) |
 |
| I wish I had this on video because he was laughing so much |
3 comments:
So cute!
hahaha he does look WAY happy!! Cohen loves the bath too, and I've been meaning to post bath pics for far too long... I think I will make that one of my next posts :) Anyway Cohen loves popcorn popping too! Don't you wish you could just record everything they do??!
Katelyn, you're getting sooo close!
There can never be too many pictures of bath time, right? What a cute boy. And to think you'll have two soon!
Post a Comment