*I had no idea that blogger was down so this never got posted
Well, we go in tomorrow morning at 7 am for the induction.
How am I feeling?
Nervous
Anxious
Excited
Ready
Tired (it's been a busy week)
I am already dilated to a 2+ so hopefully things will progress quickly. I am really hoping this labor and delivery goes a lot more smooth than Brady's did. My doctors keep telling me that it should since I have done this before...I just hope they are right.
I cannot wait to meet this little boy. I have felt so strongly ever since I got pregnant with him that he is supposed to be in our family at this very specific time. We were actually hoping to get him here in March and started trying in June but didn't get pregnant until August. I know he is part of our family and has been waiting for so long to come be with his parents and brother.
Here goes...Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment