April 7, 2011

Strawberry Waffles

 I make breakfast pretty much every morning since I can't stand cereal when I am pregnant and it gives Brady more of a variety at mealtime. He LOVES breakfast foods, especially waffles. Every now and then I'll even treat him to some waffles with strawberries and cream. He eats them so fast and always asks for more. Brady is so much fun and was being extra silly this morning at breakfast. It was too hard to resist taking some fun pictures of him. 

I can't believe he is going to be 18 months old in a few weeks...and soon after, a BIG BROTHER :)


3 comments:

The Egan Family said...

Mmmm. strawberry waffles sounds yummy!! I love cereal, I'm sorry it makes you sick.. pregnancy does weird things!

Staci said...

HA! I love the one with his feet up, it's too funny! He's so big, he'll be such a good help with your new little guy. Hopefully things will keep going well and you'll have 2 in no time!

Doug and Becca said...

K reading your post was making me hungry. I want some strawberry waffles right now! Love the feet on the table. Just kickin back and letting the food settle huh Brady... :)