With baby #2 on the way, we decided it might be best to get a double stroller. My sister has the best stroller so I have been searching and waiting for a great deal on the same one. I finally got it on amazon.com for a steal. It is a combi twin sport double stroller and it can hold a carseat and fit through any standard doorway. The stroller showed up at my mom's house on Friday and was quickly put to good use. We took all of the kids to the mall to get my niece Ashley's ears pierced while her mom and dad were out of town. Brady and Parker had so much fun being in the stroller together and it was so easy to maneuver and keep them both happy. I think we made a good purchase.
*picture courteous of my phone. sorry for the blurriness.

No comments:
Post a Comment