April 11, 2011

34 Weeks

I have been busily getting things ready for baby boys arrival in just 5 short weeks that I almost forgot my pregnancy update. I love that I documented so much of my pregnancy with Brady so I want to do the same with this one. At my last Dr. appointment everything with the baby looked  (and sounded) great. Baby boy is healthy and big and constantly moving around. I was originally going to be induced on Saturday, May 14 but my Dr. was kind enough to bump my due date up to the 13th. I don't really want to be induced but with all the issues of Brady's birth and his enormous weight and head size, it's probably for the best.

I am currently 34 weeks and definitely feeling it. Sleep is almost non existent these days. I am way too  uncomfortable. At least I am just being prepared for what is to come...lots of long sleepless nights :) My lower back and hips are sore most of the day and anytime I have to bend down, I cringe. I have nice, big, swollen ankles and am just so ready to get this little guy here. Pregnancy is such an amazing thing but the end is so hard! I think it's hard so you are prepared for how difficult life with a newborn can be.

I'll take a newborn over pregnancy any day.

Here is my belly at 34 weeks and 3 days:

p.s. Yes, I know that is a CTR ring and not my wedding ring. Haven't been able to wear that in months...oh, the joys of pregnancy :)

2 comments:

The Egan Family said...

ah, your due so soon!! Love the CTR ring, haha, pregnancy is so funny sometimes :)

Staci said...

I'm sorry that you're not sleeping well, hopefully you'll have that baby soon and will feel somewhat better! You're awesome, I'm excited for you to have your two little boys. Let us know if you need anything!!