Who doesn't love getting things for free...I know I do. I entered a drawing on facebook to win Brady a pair of squeaky shoes and I won! I never win anything so I was super excited. Kristin and I went up to Gardner Village to Sassy Babies to pick them up yesterday. First of all, if you have never been to Gardner Village, it is such a cute place. I wish the weather would have been better but we will for sure be going there a couple of times this Spring and Summer.
Brady LOVES his squeaky shoes. They kept him entertained forever while I cleaned up the kitchen after lunch. They are probably some of the cutest shoes I have ever seen and thankfully I didn't have to fork out the $30 to buy them...although they just might have been worth it since he loves them so much.
p.s. If you have a facebook account you should "like" sassy babies. They do giveaways all the time.
2 comments:
Cute shoes!! I love squeaky shoes, they are adorable!
He is so cute!! Wyatt has some squeaky shoes too.... he LOVES to stomp around in them! He is his own little band. And Jason and I love them too... it's so cute to hear them squeak as they toddle around!
Post a Comment