For Christmas we got Brady a basketball bath toy that he has had no interest in whatsoever until tonight. He has really gotten into putting things into containers, jars, etc. so I thought I'd try again with the basketball toy. It was a huge success. He always loves bath time but tonight, he REALLY loved bath time.
Matt keeps telling everyone that we are naming the new baby Jimmer. No, we are most definitely not, but maybe we have a little Jimmer in the making? We'll see :)
After bath we lotioned up and had a good time spiking up Brady's hair. We have been letting it grow out and it is getting so long. Then we let him run around and play for a while. Man, I love this kid!
p.s. In case you haven't noticed, Brady is teething big time. He chews on everything including his tongue right now so getting a good smile out of him was not easy.
4 comments:
Who wouldn't love bath time with all those toys. I love his hair
So cute...I think you should name your new baby Jimmer...come on kate be a good sport.
Isn't it funny how one day something doesn't appeal to them, and then the next they become obsessed with it?? Haha such cute bath pictures. So where did you find that toy?! Cohen would love something like that!
p.s. thanks for your sweet comment on my blog :)
Oh my heck, what a good idea! I bet brady LOVES that bath basketball hoop!
Post a Comment