This pregnancy sure has flown by for me. I can't believe I only have 9 weeks left (I am getting induced a week early) until this baby is here! I have so much to do to get ready for his arrival that hopefully I will be too busy to realize how tired I am or how long 9 weeks really is.
I am just praying it goes quickly :)
I've been wanting to document a few things about this baby to remember when he is older. He is such an active little guy. I thought Brady was active but this baby is beyond crazy. He moves ALL THE TIME! I love finding his little feet that stick up by my ribs and watching him move from one side of my belly to the other. I am so in love with this boy already. I just can't wait to meet him and see what he looks like.
I am just praying it goes quickly :)
I've been wanting to document a few things about this baby to remember when he is older. He is such an active little guy. I thought Brady was active but this baby is beyond crazy. He moves ALL THE TIME! I love finding his little feet that stick up by my ribs and watching him move from one side of my belly to the other. I am so in love with this boy already. I just can't wait to meet him and see what he looks like.
*I was able to go to the temple a month ago to see my cousin go through for the first time before she got married and I was shocked at how active the baby became in the temple. It was such a sweet experience because I know that he knew where I was and it made me feel so good to be in the temple and so close to the spirit that my baby was feeling too.
*He already loves his older brother and anytime I am holding Brady or he is near my tummy the baby kicks and rolls against him. Brady doesn't seem to notice but I sure do. I have been trying to teach Brady that there is a baby in my tummy and that he will be a big brother soon but he's still so young, I'm pretty sure he doesn't have any idea what's in store for him. He is going to have a hard time for a while because he already gets jealous whenever I hold my 4 month old niece, Avie. He screams at me until I put her down. He really likes babies, just not when I am holding them. This should be fun.
1 comment:
How fun to notice all the differences even during pregnancy, and I totally agree this second pregnancy has gone so FAST! I'm getting anxious to see what our baby boy will look like too, if he'll look like Cohen or completely different. I hope the next ten weeks goes fast for you too!! And and your belly looks so cute :)
Post a Comment