Brady has really changed a lot in the last week it seems. He has become a morning person...which I am not. He has been waking up around 6:30 (not too bad) but he wakes up with so much energy that it's almost more exhausting than spending the entire day with him. Usually he wants to cuddle in the mornings but lately he wants out of his crib and set down right away, then he runs off and finds his toys, daddy, or anything that makes a lot of noise.
These pictures were taken at breakfast about 30 minutes after he got up. I just love how you can really see his personality in all of them.
He sure is a crazy kid and I really love that about him, just not at 6:30 in the morning :)
3 comments:
wow, i wouldnt know how to function that early!! he sure is cute though :)
Shaylie did the same thing. All of a sudden she realized that you could be awake befor 9 am and it ended up being around 6:30. I don't know how they can have that energy that early! He's so cute - such a happy boy!
Evie has been doing the samething lately and its killing me!! AHHH! Brady is such a doll! It was so good seeing you last week :)
Post a Comment