Sometimes I feel a little jipped because I am going to be totally and completely outnumbered when this little boy arrives in May.
Then moments like these happen and I totally don't even care.
These two are best buds and I am so excited to add another little boy to this family.
I know he will LOVE Matt just as much as Brady does.
3 comments:
So cute!! I love seeing the cuddling pictures, it'll be so cool when there are three guys cuddling.
What darling pictures!!!
Definitely know how you feel :) It's so fun having friends who are pregnant and in the same situation, I'm glad we can relate with so many things! Although... Cohen would for sure choose me over Preston any day ha. No question.
Love those moments.. and you will still love them when your second comes, which is getting close! How exciting :)
Post a Comment