February 1, 2011

Playtime with Daddy

Brady's absolute favorite person in the world is his daddy. Yes, he loves me but after a long day with me, all he wants is Matt. He actually prefers Matt to me. Does this make me feel bad? Not really. I am glad they have such a great relationship. Don't worry, Brady loves me and always wants me when he is sick, hurt, or needs some love. We are buddies. 

     Matt likes to play games with Brady and of course Brady just soaks it all up. He loves every ounce of time that he gets with his daddy. The other night they played a game where Matt would hide in the closet and Brady would open the door to find him. He laughed so hard. It was so cute. By the time I realized I should be filming this, he wasn't as excited as he had been. He still liked it but he's not laughing near as hard as he was before. 

Pretend the video is here: I could not get it to load for the life of me.

Yes that is drool all over his shirt...classy, I know.
Crazy Eyes
He is a drooling machine right now.
He had so much fun playing with his daddy.

1 comment:

Staci said...

So cute!! It seems like kids tend to prefer their daddies for the playtime. I'm with you, I really like that Katelyn prefers Brad at times because I love watching them together.

Brady is so sweet, I'm so excited to see how he is as an older brother. I hope you're feeling well!