It is still hard to believe that I even have a 1 year old and now he's 15 months. Brady has really changed and grown a lot since his 1st birthday and it's been so much fun. We took him to the Dr. on Monday and here are his stats:
Weight: 26 lbs. 76%
Height: 33 in. 98%
Head: 19 in. 85%
Basically, he's just a BIG kid. People are always surprised when I tell them he's only 15 months old. They usually think he is 18 months or so. He's just so tall.
Basically, he's just a BIG kid. People are always surprised when I tell them he's only 15 months old. They usually think he is 18 months or so. He's just so tall.
A few things about Brady:
- Still LOVES his blanket. He drags that thing around all day long, wraps himself in it, hugs it, and just loves it more than anything. I have to sneak it away just to wash it. He LOVES his binky too but I think we are going to put that to a stop before this baby gets here.
- Only taking one nap now. I miss two naps so much but I'm pretty sure only one nap has helped him sleep in longer in the mornings so I can't complain too much.
- Loves food and will pretty much eat anything in front of him.
- Has been off the bottle since his 1st birthday and he loves his sippy cup and milk, juice, or water.
- Wears 18 month, 24 month, and 2T clothing
- Says "Mama," "Dada," "Hi," "Uh Oh," and "Hello"
- LOVES his daddy. He gets so excited to play with him when he gets home at night.
- Sleeps great unless he is sick. He's been sleeping in until 8 for the last week. It's been awesome.
- Has 7 teeth and all 4 molars
- Went to the dentist for the first time. I used to work at a pediatric dental office so I took him in for his first checkup. He had also fallen the night before and knocked one of his teeth back into his gums. I have a feeling this will not be the only mouth injury to occur in this kids life.
- Went to the dentist for the first time. I used to work at a pediatric dental office so I took him in for his first checkup. He had also fallen the night before and knocked one of his teeth back into his gums. I have a feeling this will not be the only mouth injury to occur in this kids life.
- Loves baths and showers
- Loves to play with toys, kids, books, etc.
- Started walking the day after his birthday and is now starting to run everywhere. He has so much energy!
- Loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and watches it each morning while I make breakfast
We love our little Brady Bug and can't believe that in 4 short months he will be a big brother to a little brother. Our life is about to get pretty crazy...and we are excited :)
3 comments:
Brady is getting so big and tall :) My nephew was 26 pounds at 5 months.. haha, he's just a chunkers!
4 months! Wow, that is coming sooooo fast. This is the good trimester for you right? Brady is adorable!
It's funny, I know how big he is, but I'll always see his pictures and think "Cute little Brady." He's such a sweet kid, I'm so excited to see him as a big brother and then see the little jealous fights they have when they're both toddlers.
Post a Comment