This is from last week. I don't know why my blogger never posted it.
Brady and I have been sick for about a week now. Needless to say, it's been a loooooong week. Brady had croup and I must have caught a small portion of that and had a terrible terrible cold. We have spent all of our time indoors, in our pajamas, and wrapped in blankets watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (obviously not my first choice but it makes him happy). Brady has cried almost non-stop for 7 days straight. Today was the first glimpse of some smiles and giggles and I couldn't resist posting them. Unfortunately it's because he's watching those dang Potter Puppet Pals on Youtube- then we spun around in the chair for a while. Don't mind his nasty pjs and dirty face from breakfast...I'm tired.
1 comment:
thats such a bummer that brady had croup!! I thought evie had croup or RSV but the doc told me it was just a horrible cough and cold! Hope you and li' brady are feeling better!
Post a Comment