Pregnancy...
How to describe it?
Terrible
Horrible
Difficult
Wonderful
Amazing
Incredible
Best. Thing. Ever
I have a very love-hate relationship with pregnancy. I HATE the beginning part where I am constantly sick and throwing up all the time but I LOVE the end where you get a beautiful new baby from all of your hard work. Don't get me wrong, there are so many amazing things about pregnancy and I would say I love more than 50% of it. I LOVE feeling my baby move and getting to know him through his little kicks but when he kicks me in the bladder and sends me running for the bathroom, I'm not sure I like that so much :)
I also know how fortunate I am to be able to have children and I am very grateful for that.
I also know how fortunate I am to be able to have children and I am very grateful for that.
Being pregnant the second time around is a lot harder than the first time for me. My back hurts 90% of the time because I have a 26 lb. toddler who wants me to hold him all the time and while I love him and want to spend as much time as possible with him before it's not just us anymore, I'm not sure my back can take much more. I never had back issues when I was pregnant with Brady. Being pregnant and taking care of another child is exhausting. Especially a child like mine who is completely crazy. He is all over the place. Alright, I admit, I love it...he is so much fun. This age is awesome.
So, here it is, my 26 week pregnant belly that I can't believe has another 14 weeks to grow. I am amazed at how quickly I have grown this time around too. With Brady I was this big at closer to 30 weeks. At least I haven't gained very much weight...yet. Hopefully I can keep it that way.
4 comments:
That first part describes my feelings perfectly! Pregnancy is so great... but SO miserable at the same time!
Sounds like you really understand the ups and downs of being pregnant! I have to admit its nice to hear both.
You know, I really am not one of those people who loves being pregnant, is that wrong? Like you, I'm incredibly grateful for the opportunity to be pregnant and bear children on my own, but I wish it just lasted like 3 months like a dog. That's plenty of time to get ready for the baby, right? I'm being silly, I empathize with you though, back pain would not be fun and entertaining a toddler while you're prego must be really tiring. I'm sorry!! Hopefully these next 14 weeks will fly by!
Oh can I just say I know EXACTLY how you feel. It's completely exhausting being pregnant and taking care of a toddler. Cohen is the same way, and he just wears me out. My back hurt pretty bad with Cohen starting around 7 months.... so I'm expecting it to start happening in the next couple months for me. I'm sorry Katelyn!! But on the bright side, your belly is so cute :)
Post a Comment