It's been a while since I've updated on the baby, Brady, Matt and I, etc. so here goes:
Baby Update:
The baby is doing well and growing rapidly (you can totally tell from my huge belly). We are getting very excited to find out what we are having in January. We are both still so torn that it will be a surprise either way. I had a Dr. appointment two weeks ago and everything is great. The heartbeat is strong, I am FINALLY feeling good again, and I can already feel the baby moving. It's ever so slight and not often at all but I can feel it and I know it is the baby for sure. I am excited to feel the baby move more and get bigger so Matt can feel it too. This is one of my absolute favorite things about pregnancy :)
Brady Update:
Brady has been sick the last 4-5 days. He started with a fever on Friday night and has had one almost every day/night since. It's gotten pretty high at times (104) and kinda freaked me out so I took him to the Dr. They checked him for strep throat and it came back negative. My Dr. thinks he just has a viral infection in his throat that is causing the fever and that he is also getting more teeth and some molars. Poor kid. He has been so whiny and sad all week. It's been tough on all of us but hopefully he will be better in the next few days.
Matt and I Update:
We celebrated our 3 year anniversary two weeks ago by staying overnight in SLC. We went shopping for maternity clothes, saw the movie "Unstoppable" (so good!), and ate our favorite pizza from "The Pie." It was so much fun to get away and enjoy each others company without the pressures of parenting. We did miss Brady though and were happy to get back to him the next day.
The next big thing for us is Christmas in Othello. We can't wait to see Matt's parents and a couple of his siblings in just a few weeks. It's going to be so much fun!
2 comments:
Hooray for an update! It's so awesome to hear that you're feeling well. Hopefully Brady will start feeling better soon, then he can play with little Katelyn again. :)
yaay! Christmas in Othello! We will all be there, too! I can't wait to see your cute tummy and Brady! Oh, I guess Matt too :)
Post a Comment