Ok, I know it was forever ago but I just realized I never blogged about it and when I make my blog into a book, I am so going to want to remember my little man dressed in his cute tiger costume. We went trick-or-treating in my parents neighborhood, visiting only a few houses of people who are close friends with my parents.
| Love that cute tail :) |
I mean, let's be honest, the candy was really for us so we didn't want to be too greedy :)
Brady had a great time with all of his cousins. He had just recently learned to walk and had a blast being able to keep up with everyone. Can't wait until next year when he will understand a little better what is going on.
| Two BFF Princesses |
2 comments:
It was so good seeing you guys during halloween! Brady is such a doll!
Okay Katelyn (hahaha) don't get so upset with yourself, you are pregnant and can forget things. By the way, when will my brain return? I had the baby so I shouldn't be so spacey all the time. I'd really like it back.
Post a Comment