November 21, 2010

My Little Farm Boy

Brady has the cutest pair of overalls and all day Matt kept asking me if he could take Brady's shirt off. He thought it would look really funny. Well, it was close to bed time and I had gone back into Brady's room to get his pajamas and things ready when Brady came walking into the room. Yep, no shirt and Matt laughing like crazy in the background. It was pretty funny and I'm not gonna lie, he looked pretty darn cute. 

Oh, I love him :)




3 comments:

Cassi Wood said...

ha ha, that is funny! Kelly would do the same thing! Matt would like Georgia-we've seen people at church wearing a white shirt, tie, and overalls! He's a cute!

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

And btw, our boys were supposed to be about 19 months apart, but Chase came two weeks early, which put them closer to 18. You never know what will happen! ;)

Staci said...

So cute! I love when kids wear goofy things. Katelyn was cold the other day so I grabbed what was closest to me to put on her head - a pair of pants. She looked so funny squirming around with pantlegs sticking out. I love how the littlest things are funny to us and prove how immature we really are. :)