November 16, 2010

3 Years

Exactly 3 years ago today at exactly 12:34 pm I was officially sealed and married to my best friend. It was definitely the best decision I have ever made and we are still very happy and love each other more and more each day. I can't believe that in 3 years we have 1 1/2 kids. Wow, we really didn't waste any time. Some people think we are crazy...that's ok...sometimes I think we are too :)


Happy Anniversary, Matt! 
I love you, Babe!

p.s. Is it just me or do Matt and I look like we are 18 in these pictures? I guess getting married and having kids really ages you :)

2 comments:

The Egan Family said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY you two!!! i hope it was a good one! I can't believe how time fly's when you are having fun! If it makes you feel better.. my mom had 4 kids before the age of 24. lol!

Cassi Wood said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You guys are so cute. I love that you ended up together...:)