November 14, 2010

Tagged by Staci

My friend Staci "tagged" me. I always think these are fun to do so if you have a couple of minutes, you should do one too.

Four Shows I Watch:
1. My regulars are: The Office, Modern Family, Glee, 19 kids and counting (I know, I know but I just can't help it), Teen Mom (Well, right now it's 16 and Pregnant. Classy, I know), and Desperate Housewives (I'm addicted)
2. Oprah...is it just me or is her show awesome this season? I have never watched her so religiously.
3. Friends (Yep, I still watch Friends and I still think it's hilarious)
4. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Dora the Explorer, and Go Diego Go...obviously these aren't really for me but I do end up watching most of them in the mornings while I struggle through morning sickness on the couch and Brady plays on the floor. I'm such a good mom :)

Four Things I'm Passionate About:
1. My Family: Matt, Brady, and the new baby
2. Dental Assisting (Sounds weird but I am really passionate about good oral hygiene because of it, especially in children. Yeah, I already brush Brady's 4 little teeth)
3. Motherhood
4. My WHOLE family, extended and all

Four Phrases I Say A Lot:
1. "I love you" to Matt and Brady
2. "I feel sick" (Lately I say that a lot)
3. "I'm hungry" (Yeah...that too)
4. "OK Katelyn" (I don't really say this a lot but, that's for you, Sarah)

Four Things I've Learned from the Past:
1. Just because you are doing everything right doesn't mean difficult things can't happen to you
2. Always go with your gut instinct
3. Always forgive and forget
4. Family really is the MOST important thing

Four Places I Would Like to Go:
1. Lake Powell...Matt has never been
2. Hawaii...also, Matt has never been and I know he would love both places
3. Brazil (Matt served his mission there and I would love to have him as a tour guide)
4. Scotland (my dad served his mission there and I have always wanted to go)

Four Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Hung out with two of my greatest friends, Staci & Sarah
2. Took a nap on the couch
3. Had pizza for the second time that day and from the same exact place...hey, I'm pregnant I'm allowed to do that, right?  :)
4. Watched Harry Potter on TV

Four Things I'm Looking Forward to:
1. A new niece anyday now
2. Christmas in Othello
3. A new baby joining our family
4. Lisa getting home from her mission

Four Things I Love about Winter:
1. Hot Chocolate
2. Christmas!
3. The first snow...and the last snow...I only like snow when I don't have to drive in it
4. Being with my family

Four Things on My Wish List:
1. A new car...mine is on the fritz
2. A house...well, really just a backyard and a garage
3. A healthy baby
4. New maternity clothes. I am not prepared to be pregnant during the Winter.

Four People I Tag:
1. Whoever wants to be tagged
2. Whoever wants to be tagged
3. Whoever wants to be tagged
4. Whoever wants to be tagged

2 comments:

Staci said...

Ok Katelyn! Ha, hilarious!! I'm also jealous about what you did yesterday after hanging out with us. Taking a nap followed by more pizza and Harry Potter, my day would be set. :)

I'll suggest something to you about pregnancy clothes during the Winter, just get some cute cardigans or sweaters. The reason for this is that you can still wear short-sleeved shirts which come in handy when you feel a prego heat wave coming on, and then you can still wear those same shirts during the Spring before you have your baby. Just a thought from my recent experience.

It's always so much fun getting together and chatting with you guys! I love how no matter how long it's been, we can catch up like we never skipped a beat. Thanks for snuggling with my little Katelyn, I know she loved it.

Staci said...

By the way, I LOVE your picture!! Such a gorgeous little family, I'm excited to see the next addition!