October 20, 2010

BIG NEWS

Here We Go Again...


...that's right, Brady is going to be a BIG BROTHER!

Due Date: May 21, 2011

I know I should probably be waiting to share this but I just can't. I am way too excited!

Currently 9 wks. 4 days and counting...

9 comments:

Charlie said...

CONGRATS! I am so excited for you.

Heather said...

awww yay!!!! soo happy for you guys!!

Nicole said...

congrats!! Man, I want another one now :)

Emily said...

Yeah. Brady is going to be such a good big brother. What big news on his Birthday. Happy Birthday Big Brother. 2 is so much better than 1!

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

Congratulations, you guys!! We're so excited for you! I can't wait to hear if this baby is a boy or a girl!

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

Happy birthday Brady and congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys. You will love having them so close together. I hope you are feeling ok. Happy Birthday Brady! He is so cute!

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Ahhhhh oh my gosh!!! haha I'm smiling so big and so happy for you Katelyn! Can't believe it. Congrats!!!

Cassi Wood said...

Love his shirt! Where'd u get it? :) I love how you're "hidden " in the picture. Congrats dear cuz!!