October 24, 2010

My Baby is 1

My little man turned 1 on October 20, 2010. I just can't believe how quickly the time has gone and how much he has grown and changed in the last year. Brady is such a joy to have in our family. He lights up my days and I just love spending time with him even if he is super cranky sometimes :)

Here are his stats:

Height: 30 1/2 in.  74%  
(I think this is wrong because Brady wouldn't hold still for measuring. I think he's more like 31or 32in. tall.)
Weight: 24 1/2 lbs.  78%
Head: 18 in.   54%

Some things about Brady:

- Brady loves people. He will let anyone hold him, even strangers. I had just barely met this lady that Matt works with and Brady went right to her, no problem.
- Basically walking. He prefers it to crawling and does it whenever he can. It's funny how the day after his birthday he just decided he was ready to go for it. He had taken a few steps here and there  but now he is walking all over the place. He's just not quite as sturdy as he'd like to be so he's gotten quite a few bumps and bruises but he is just right there with walking. He is so proud of himself every time he lets go of something and makes it across the room to the next object he grabs on to. It's the cutest thing. I just love it.
- Loves food. He does not eat any baby food anymore. Yay!
- No more formula just whole milk. Still in a bottle but we are working on taking it away. I don't want him to get too attached to it.
- Loves his binky and blanket. It's going to be tough to take that binky away. That one is going to be hard.
- Loves to be in the car, outside, at the park, or just playing with his toys
- Still loves Mickey and Dora
- Wearing 18 and 24 month clothing. Cannot fit into anything that is 12 months.
- Size 5 diapers
- Sleeping great. Goes down between 7-8 and wakes up between 6:30-8
- Can say, "Mama", "Dada", "Hi", "Uh Oh", "Baba"
- Still loves his bath and sometimes takes 2 a day, depending on how dirty he gets
- Finally has another tooth. His top left lateral (yes, no front teeth yet) popped through the other day. I swear the others are going to pop through any day too. His gums are super swollen.
- Loves to play with doorstops, cabinet doors, drawers, curtains, and blinds.
- Loves to follow me wherever I am. He spends a lot of his days in the kitchen right by me.
- LOVES his daddy. They spend some special time together every night and I just love to watch them interact.
- Is so excited to be a BIG BROTHER!


1 Day Old

1 Month

2 Months

3 Months

4 Months

5 Months

6 Months

7 Months

8 Months

9 Months

10 Months

11 Months
1 Year Old


We love you Brady Bug!

1 comment:

The Egan Family said...

He's growing up sooo fast, and soo cute!! It will be so fun having two close in age!! Congrats on the pregnancy :)