October 15, 2010

Cornbelly's!

In case you were wondering, yes, that is drool all over Brady's shirt :) Ah, teething...

If you live in Utah, you have probably heard of Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point. What a fun place! Two of my sisters and I took our kids there yesterday and it was so much fun. It's like a giant carnival/Halloween town//farm/fair type of place. The kids loved every minute of it and there were even a lot of things that Brady could do. He especially loved "milking" the cow and the duck races because water was involved and he loved getting his hands wet. They had dress ups for girls, lots and lots of slides, food, games, pig race, tractor ride, and lots of other fun things.

I can't wait to take him again next year!

Showing off their bracelets






Again, major teething going on here

Duck Races!


1 comment:

Staci said...

Too cute! I've actually never been there, but I think I'll have to change that - it looks fun! Brady's drool-shirt cracks me up! Katelyn's shirts are all like that and she's not even teething (I hope). I took a picture the other day of one that looked like she was wearing a bib or a design that was supposed to be on her shirt. But no, it was drool. :)