Seriously, this kid is into EVERYTHING! He is hilarious to watch. Brady makes huge messes that I sometimes can't believe that a baby did it. He is getting so fast at crawling that if I turn away for a minute I literally have to go looking for him and most of the time he has crawled into a room and shut the door. His newest discoveries are the bathroom where he will pull himself up and play by the tub, usually dumping out all of his bath toys (I always forget to keep the door shut), the laundry room where he tries to destroy all of my scrapbook stuff, and the entertainment center where he has figured out how to open and close the doors that hide all the movies so you can guess what is usually all over my house.
2 comments:
Sound like Tae's lil' girl, Lexie! Don't you just love this age?!!
I'm sorry, but that's hilarious! He's a quick one for sure so his creativity is not a good thing to mix with that. I love that kid!!
Post a Comment