On Friday, the boys were supposed to go backpacking with my dad but unfortunately the weather didn't look very good so they decided not to go. Since the girls had already planned a girls night at Kristin's house, we kept with that, and the boys got together at my parents house. It was a lot of fun! We ordered take out from Texas Roadhouse, talked, watched The Backup Plan (I'll never watch it again...so stupid.), and went to bed. Brady did not do so well so we were up at 5:30 and I finally decided I couldn't take anymore of his whining and picked Matt up around 8 and we went straight home. Matt was so nice to let me take a nice long nap to recover from the horrible night I had and Brady and I were both much happier after that. Even though Brady was awful that night, it was so fun to be with my sisters. We decided we need a girls night once a month and I'm so excited to be in charge of the next one.
| Ok , so we had some boys there. At least these are the cutest ones, right? |
| These 2 munchkins were loving all of the candy. They are BFFs and it's just so cute. |
1 comment:
I'm pretty sure Brady acted the way he did because he was out of place - we wanted to be with the boys! :) That sounds like fun, I want to hear about your plans for the next one. It was so fun to hang out with you and Sarah the other day, I really hope we can do that more often! You should get some more rest now.
Post a Comment