September 11, 2010

Got Pink Eye?

Brady has been sick this last week with a really bad cold.  Probably the worst cold he has ever had.  I have never heard him cough the way he has been and I've never seen him so tired and just sick looking.  It's been really sad and rough on both of us.  On Thursday Brady woke up with two very swollen, puffy, red eyes that were crusted over with nasty goop.  I thought maybe it was a sinus infection so we took him in to see the Dr. As soon as she took one look at him she said he had pink eye in both eyes.  Yuck, I hate pink eye! It is so contagious and nasty and gross.  I didn't even think that it could be pink eye.  Luckily, I still had eye drops from when he had his tear duct open so he is on antibiotics and the eye drops and he looks so much better.

Day 1: So Sad :(

Day 3: Much Better :)

1 comment:

Staci said...

Remember when I had pink eye? It was so freaking gross! That's so sad that he has it, poor little guy. It looks like it's clearing up fast which is nice. Hopefully he'll be all better soon!