June 14, 2010

Toys


I have such a hard time buying big toys for Brady. I would love to buy him everything but it's so hard to get a toy that he'll actually still care about in a few months, that takes up so much space, and that is ridiculously over priced . So, I put together a basket of random small toys and objects and he loves it.

The only problem, I think his favorite toy of all is the basket the toys are in :)

2 comments:

The Egan Family said...

thats so silly! Brady is so cute, I laughed when he was playing with the basket instead of all his toys!

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

I know just what you mean!! We have so many toys that he is just sick of, and now they just take up space. I do the same thing though! I get a big bowl and put wooden spoons, etc and he loves it. He also loves playing with my basket of headbands and hair things when we're in the bathroom getting ready. ha toys are pointless!
He's so cute Katelyn, can't believe he's already this old!