It doesn't happen often but sometimes there is just no reason to get ready until later. I am always dressed and ready when Matt gets home though. I don't think he even knows that I stay in pajamas all day. Brady looked so cute in his little diaper and pajama top (after I changed his diaper) I couldn't resist taking some pictures.



You might notice in the pics that Brady wants to crawl so bad. He leans over and rocks back and forth whenever he is sitting on the floor. He just can't quite kick his feet out and get on his knees. He's done it once but that's it so far. It's funny, he just started doing this one day out of the blue. Before that, he showed no interest in crawling at all.



You might notice in the pics that Brady wants to crawl so bad. He leans over and rocks back and forth whenever he is sitting on the floor. He just can't quite kick his feet out and get on his knees. He's done it once but that's it so far. It's funny, he just started doing this one day out of the blue. Before that, he showed no interest in crawling at all.
2 comments:
i love babies in just their diapers! infact nash rocked that outfit yesterday at church (he pooped all over his clothes, not so cute)! you're little brady is soooo cute.. what a stud!
He is so adorable. And if it makes you feel any better sometimes my boys are in their pajamas until their afternoon nap. I, on the other hand, live in my pajamas.
Post a Comment