October 17, 2009

What do you think?

Well, it's been 4 days since my due date and still no baby. I really was having a hard time at first because all of my friends who were pregnant and some due after me have had their babies but I had to just tell myself that he is not ready to come. I will be induced on Tuesday if he doesn't decide to come sometime before that so at least there is light at the end of the tunnel and at least everything is still going great with all the checkups we have gone to. So, I am wondering what you think...will Brady Matthew Risenmay look

like this?or this?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! Brady is going to be so CUTE! I can't wait to see him. Good Luck with everything. I hope he will be a good mix between both of you, because you were both such cute babies.

Cassi Wood said...

As long as he has your cute smile and Matt's laugh, he'll be a cutie! I am so excited for you. He will come soon.