October 13, 2009
Due Date is Here
I can't believe that today is my due date. This is the day Matt and I have been talking about for so long now. Of course, this doesn't necessarily mean that the baby is coming today...although that would be nice...it's just nice to know that if he doesn't come on his own he will for sure be here one week from today. Pregnancy at the end is so hard. I have never felt so anxious, bored, and ready to go through so much pain in my life. I want this kid here so bad! We have tried pretty much everything to help get labor started from walking to jumping on the trampoline but, he's gonna come when he makes up his mind to and I am okay with that. I'll keep you all posted when our little guy arrives. We can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
aww good luck with everything!!! I'm so excited for you guys.
Hang in there Katelyn! The last few days are the hardest, but it's so worth it in the end! We'll be thinking about you and hoping he will come soon!!
My little guy was stubborn too. Just think, at least you're not in the hospital waiting! It's way less fun to be in the hospital for two days hooked up to machines while the little one takes its sweet time! haha At least that's what happened to us.
Everything is going to go wonderfully!
I'm so sorry. I really hope you get him here soon! Good luck this next week. If he doesn't come I hope this week goes by fast for you.
That week after the due date is so crazy! I hope everything goes well. You'll do great.
Post a Comment