Officially I am 39 weeks pregnant and so ready to get this little guy here. We are hoping that we won't even make it to my due date, which is one week from today. I have been having more and more contractions that get increasingly more painful so that is a good sign. Going to the doctor tomorrow and hoping for something better than what I have been hearing for the last 3 weeks, which is 1 1/2 dilated and 70% effaced. He still reassures me everytime that I could go at any time and to make sure I am prepared for that. That gives me a little hope. Matt and I are completely ready, when it comes to necessities, for this baby to get here so we are really crossing our fingers for this week.
Word of advice to all the pregnant women out there...don't cut your hair short until after you have lost the baby weight. I feel like a chubby, round little boy now. Oh well, at least it's just hair and it will grow out. Sorry no pictures, I don't have my camera with me.
3 comments:
haha you are so funny Katelin. :) Im sure your haircut is super cute! I am sooo excited for you guys!
Agreed on the haircut thing. But I planned for that so I decided I'm not cutting mine until a good month or two afterwards in the hopes my fat face will have gone away by then. And I'm hoping that it will have grown enough to give to locks of love.
Oh, and maybe I will be having mine before/same time as you. Come to find I have preeclampsia and have to have a c-section and it might be sooner than I think. Uhg. I just want to make it at least another week. 37 weeks is MUCH better than 36.
Good luck and I hope he decides to come SOON - like tonight! :)
Can't wait to see that little one. Hopefully the next post will be his intro into the blogging world.
All the best! Can't wait (I am sure, neither can you. :))
Post a Comment