Today I am 36 weeks pregnant. I can't believe how fast this is going! Only 4 more weeks (hopefully) and our little boy will be here. I am excited, nervous, anxious, and ready to be done being pregnant. My belly has definitely dropped the last few days which is good except that it makes my upper stomach hurt. I didn't have any stretch marks on my tummy until week 33 (which I cried about...poor Matt. He doesn't know how to handle me...I don't know how to handle me either. Crazy emotions and hormones). It's all going to be worth it and I figure I would rather get the stretch marks now because they are probably going to appear sometime while I am pregnant. I am uncomfortable, emotional, tired, and ready to get this delivery over with and get to the fun part. I go to the doctor on Friday for my first check so hopefully we will get some good news that things are progressing. I did set an induction date for October 20, one week after my due date so in case this little guy wants to be stubborn, he will be here no later than that. I am keeping my fingers crossed that he will be more like me in this way and come exactly when we want him to, on his due date.
Also, my sister Becca had her baby boy, Parker Douglas Hamblin on 9/11. Her kids like to share birthdays since Ashley was born on my dad's birthday and now Parker and my brother, Jake share a birthday. He was 7 lbs. 7 oz. 19 1/2 in. long. It's funny because my two sisters and I were all pregnant at the same time and both of their babies have weighed the exact same so, we'll see, maybe Brady will follow after his cousins.
4 comments:
You look super cute Katelyn. I can't believe you are so close to delivery. I seriously love labor day...enjoy it the most you can! We can't wait to here when Brady arrives...good luck
you look so cute! you really arent that big im so jealous. we miss you and I cant wait to see pictures of brady!
You look AWESOME! When did you start to show? I can't remember! But you look wonderful and I am so excited for you guys! I hope our babies are bff's!
Katelyn, you look so adorable pregnant! I'm excited for you to get to be a Mom- I bet you're great at it. Good luck with these last few weeks, you're almost there!
Post a Comment