I have been saying FOREVER that I would post pictures of our house when we were "settled." Well, to tell you the truth, we have been here for almost 3 months and we still are not fully settled the way we want to be. Our office/guest room is still a mess and of course, the baby's room is not even close to being done so I will put up pictures of the rooms that are done, which are the kitchen, master bedroom and bathroom, and the family room. The other bathroom and the laundry room are just your typical rooms so I won't bore you any longer with pictures of them :)
What a nice house you guys have. I noticed the picture of Brynley on your fridge. We are so excited to see you and your cute belly in less than a month. I guess Matt too but especially you.
3 comments:
I'm trying not to be really jealous right now! You have so much space, and it looks fabulous!
What a nice house you guys have. I noticed the picture of Brynley on your fridge. We are so excited to see you and your cute belly in less than a month. I guess Matt too but especially you.
I can't believe it's taken me this long to come back to your site and see your homestead! Love it!
Post a Comment