June 22, 2009

Newport Beach 2009


Every couple of years my family takes a big trip to Newport Beach, CA. It is so much fun and was very much anticipated by everyone. We arrived on Friday, June 12 around 10 pm and returned home Saturday, June 20 around 5 pm. All the time in between was spent soaking up the sun, swimming, reading, relaxing, boogie boarding, going to the zoo (for the kids, of course), playing tennis, and pretty much doing whatever we wanted to for an entire week. We had a blast and are so not ready to get back to reality. The only thing missing was Kasey who is still away in Africa. She gets home next week! I can't believe how fast it has gone. Anyway, here are some pictures to sum things up...( most of the pictures are of the kids...sorry they are too cute to help it!)

5 comments:

Frankie and Krista said...

I am boxing up all the clothes as we speak!!!!

Whitney R said...

What a fun vacation! And on a California beach! Warm... ocean... that's all I want right now. So far from what I have.

Glad you had a good time!

Brianne said...

Katelyn, I am so happy you are having a boy, how fun and the room plans look adorable! You two are so cute!!!

Doug and Becca said...

That was such a fun vacation wasn't it. minus the sickness. Next time lets not be pregnant. I love the pictures. I'll have to get a copy of them.

The Egan Family said...

Looks like you guys had fun!! I love New Port beach, i'm so jealous that you went!