I told Matt that he was in trouble as soon as we found out what we were having because I was going to be ready to go baby crazy. Well, it has happened. I am so excited to start working on his room, getting his stroller, carseat, swing, etc. We couldn't agree on baby bedding though. I wanted to do a truck, airplane, car type theme and Matt wanted, of course, sports. I looked everywhere to see if I could find some baby sports bedding that I liked but I felt like it was always TOO much until I came across this one.

We both loved it so we bought it right away. I am so excited to start painting his room and buying cute little things to go with the bedding. I will post more pics of his room the more we get done.
4 comments:
I love it! I would have definately picked something like this out if I was having a boy. Where did you find it? We are still looking for her baby bedding. By the way I LOVE the name Brady.. one of my favorite boy names!
Oh my. Same here. The bedding is cute! I've bought quite a few little things (i refuse to buy anything under 6 months until I have a shower and see what I need), but I think before she's even here she will have an entire wardrobe till she's 2.
I was doing so well before I found out by not looking at anything. But now it's on. Stroller, bedding, car seat, clothes, swing - everything! I'm in heaven and hell because then I start to add up the price.....
I love the bedding!! Its totally cute for a boy! Your baby is going yo LOVE it :)
That bedding is so cute!! I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment