May 29, 2009

It's a BOY!





Yes, it's true...We are going to be having a baby boy! Matt and I are thrilled. The ultrasound went perfectly and the baby is very healthy. He is also a very active little guy, which I sort of already knew since I can feel him move a lot of the time. The doctor told us we were going to be in for it when he is born. He is measuring about 4 days early and everything looks perfect. We are so excited and cannot wait for our little boy to get here. I would put up the picture to show that it's a boy but our little guy is a bit of a show off and the picture might be a little too much for some :) As soon as the dr. said that it was a boy, Matt pretty much jumped out of his chair he was so happy. It will be fun to see him around a baby, especially a baby boy, and watch him teach him how to play sports and everything. They are going to be best buddies.

* Sorry the profile shot is a little hard to see. We don't have a scanner.

9 comments:

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited you guys are having a boy because our little men can be friends!

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

AND you look super, super cute!! Stop making me want to be pregnant again! :)

Pam And Scott said...

I love the name Brady. It has always been one of my favorites!! Good luck

Heather said...

AWWW!!! Im SUPER excited for you two! You're going to be the cutest parents! How fun, a little boy!!! I cant wait to meet him!
ps- we need to hang out soon!

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Oh congratulations!!! It's so much fun to have that ultrasound done and find out the gender. I'm glad everything went well. I seriously LOVE having a baby boy, he is so much fun. I'm so excited for you guys :)

Whitney R said...

Such a cute profile! It's so clear! Oh I hope mine turns out as well. Congratulations on the boy! I bet Matt is super excited. I told Jaren you guys were having a boy and he said, "Of course, there's so many of those Risenmay boys running around" it was said endearingly. :)

One more day for us!

p.s. I might steal your preg. countdown badge.

Jensen Family said...

yay congrats!! boys are so fun!! i love the name you picked for him, very cute :)

Rachael said...

You are a gorgeous momma! Seriously, I am so excited for you guys! We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

You look so cute Kate, you really do.