May 26, 2009

20 Weeks

I can't believe I am 20 weeks today. Half way already! This pregnancy has gone by so fast so far. Hopefully it will keep this up through the Summer. Matt and I are both so excited for our ultrasound on Friday. I just need this week to hurry up. I will post on Friday as soon as I can and let you know whether we will be having a little boy or girl :)

6 comments:

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

Yay!! Ryan and I were just talking about you two this morning at breakfast, wondering if you've found out. Wow, we will be so excited to hear later this week!!!

McKenna said...

Looking forward to it! :)

Victoria Gilbert said...

Congratulations to you and Matt! I didn't even know you were pregnant!! That's so exciting :) We are expecting as well.... I'm due September 24th. That means your baby will be in between mine and Whitney's... that will be fun! :) Hope the ultrasound goes well!! We'll be excited to hear!

Cody and Sarah Branin said...

Ok, when you find out, you have to text me. C'mon, I texted you haha. You have to let me know, I am so excited. If you have a little girl, then our kids can date for sure.

Carrie said...

Yay that is sooo exciting kate!

The Egan Family said...

Connor and I are excited to hear what you are having!!