Yes, it's true...we finally set a date for our ultrasound! May 29 is the big day and we cannot wait for it to get here. It is also my dad's birthday, my niece's birthday, and the day that Kasey and Lisa go to Africa so it will be a great day. We went to the doctor on Tuesday and the doctor said that everything looks great and the baby sounds really good. I feel the baby move all the time now so that really helps me feel like things are going well. We already have our boy and girl names picked out so we are more than ready to start calling him/her by the name we will be giving them. Matt still thinks it will be a boy but lately I have been having my doubts. I am now leaning more towards girl but my opinion really changes everyday so who knows. We will be happy either way. We just want a healthy and happy baby.
Other than that, things for us are still good. Both of us are working so we are pretty busy with everything. We are going to Newport beach in June with my family so we are excited for a nice long break from everything. We need and want to take a trip alone before this baby comes so we are trying to decide where to go. Where can we go that we don't have to fly, won't cost too much to drive, and be able to be far enough away from our real lives that it will feel like a vacation? We don't know...
7 comments:
I think you should go to Colorado Springs, or something like that. Actually, Las Cruces was my first idea. :) Kelly just thought of the Cabin. I think that is only 10 hours away and it is awesome. You could head up Bryce canyon on the way too. The cabin is nice cause it is far away from everything, but there is still stuff to do: movies, hikes/walks, temple, eating. Okay, so not as much as Colorado, but it is cheaper. Colorado would be so fun too. Can you tell I like planning trips? Kelly has gotten me into traveling.
Thats so exciting you get to find out the sex.
San Diego would also be a great place for a Vaca. Especially since there is a beach and well, when your pregnant you get very warm... Congrats on your new place.
Hooray for May 29th! At least one of you thinks they know what it is. Wish we could say the same.. but can't. We both have absolutely no idea. We find out June 2nd - the Tuesday after you. :)
Also - your feeling him/her move?! That is awesome. I keep trying to feel, but every time I think I feel something I toot - so it could be gas or not. hehe. The kid is definitely growing like crazy. Or maybe I'm just getting fat.. can't tell yet.
I'm really excited for you two. We want to get away, too. But we are probably just going to go to Salt Lake, it's far enough away and we can only do a weekend since Jaren is so bloody busy. Ummm, have you two ever been to Jackson Hole Wyoming? It's about an hour from here - so about 5 hours from where you guys are and it's absolutely beautiful. If you guys needed a place to stay - we have extra bedrooms and a bathroom. :)
yay! We wish we could be there to feel your baby move!!! We can't wait to find what it is. Houston and I both think it's a boy!
You should go to Vegas...maybe. To see a show or something if you like plays etc. And there is a ton to do and only 5 hours from there. Tell your people our people say hi!
How exciting! I totally counted down the days until we found out and tried to keep myself busy so that wasnt all I thought about! As for vacation.. Shawn and I were thinking the same thing, I think we are going to Vegas and maybe California. We were also thinking of camping in Moab, its cheap and fun too! Keep the updates coming, I love hearing how you're doing and how the baby is!!
oh i can't wait to see what you are having! i kind of think its a boy..but i'm usually wrong with these types or guesses :) whatever it is, he/she will be beauitful!!
you guys should come to az ;)
What are your baby names? I can picture you guys with either a girl or a boy. I can't believe how fast this is going. Does it feel like that to you?
Post a Comment