
I actually started "showing" at about 14 weeks but here is my growing belly at 16 1/2 weeks. I never thought it would make me happy to have a tummy and not fit into any of my clothes (which can also be extremely frustrating) but it just makes me fee like everything with the baby is going well. I'm feeling good. My morning sickness started to let up around 13 weeks but has sort of come back this week. Hopefully it will clear up again and I can feel good. We are still getting unpacked and putting our house together. As soon as we are done, I will post some pictures of our new house that we have been enjoying very much.
8 comments:
so cute katelyn! you are such a cute prego :)
Oooooh, you look so cute! Absolutely adorable. Hope you get feeling better again soon!
You have such a cute belly!
Have you heard? We are 3 weeks apart :D
I feel like my belly is getting bigger and bigger every day. I'll post another picture at 14 weeks next week. I fear I'm just as big as you.... And I know what you mean about the whole getting huge (Which normally would be very frightening) and being so happy about it. Never thought getting "fat" would be so wonderful.
You look super cute. We are very excited for the two of you
you look so good! We miss you guys!
You're so hot, Kate. I am glad you are feeling better, relatively speaking.
That baby is lucky. :)
Oh so cute!! I think it's a boy:) Either way "IT" will have some fun cousins to play with:)
Ahh, so cute! Glad things are going well. I can't wait to hear if we'll be adding another niece or nephew to the crazy Risenmay brood. Love you!
Heather
Post a Comment