Also, some other big news. We closed on our condo! Finally! We closed last Friday and right now they are just finishing painting and putting up some crown molding and we will be in by this weekend. We cannot wait to start getting things set up and getting the baby's room started. Pictures will come soon!
April 14, 2009
Baby's Heartbeat
I had my second doctors appointment today and it was awesome. Almost better than the first appointment. First of all, I haven't gained any weight so I am very happy about that. I am, however, starting to show so that will probably change by the next appointment. My Dr. was checking for the heartbeat and he said he couldn't hear it but that was normal for 14 weeks so instead we did an ultrasound and there it was. The heartbeat was so fast and the baby is so much bigger than it was last time. You can actually tell that it's a baby now instead of a blob. Unfortunately, Matt wasn't able to come with me so my mom came instead. I wish Matt could have been able to hear that little heart beating so fast but he will get to come next time. What a relief to hear the heartbeat. It was so amazing and made it all feel real again. After the first appointment it felt real but that was 4 whole weeks ago so I was starting to get myself all nervous. Since we did an ultrasound the Dr. asked me if I wanted to know the gender. He said it might be hard to tell but he could probably give me a good idea of what it was. I said we better wait for Matt. He was already bummed that he couldn't come so I didn't want to find out without him. It didn't really matter though because the baby was just chillin with it's legs crossed. We wouldn't have been able to tell anyway. Matt and I both feel like it will be a boy but who knows. We would be happy either way.
Also, some other big news. We closed on our condo! Finally! We closed last Friday and right now they are just finishing painting and putting up some crown molding and we will be in by this weekend. We cannot wait to start getting things set up and getting the baby's room started. Pictures will come soon!
Also, some other big news. We closed on our condo! Finally! We closed last Friday and right now they are just finishing painting and putting up some crown molding and we will be in by this weekend. We cannot wait to start getting things set up and getting the baby's room started. Pictures will come soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Watch out, this comment could looong...!
I LOVE hearing the heartbeat, especially for the first time! We took a recorder to ours so that we could listen to it whenever we felt like it, and I'd listen all the time. :)
And holy cow, I can't believe you're as far as you are and haven't gained any weight! We went home for Christmas, and our moms were sure to feed me (and baby) well...so my first trimester started off strong in the weight gain. haha Lucky you!
Congrats about the condo!! I'm so happy for you!!!
So fun! Your doctor must do alot of ultra sounds, Shantae only gets one. She will get it in 15 days. I think she is having a boy too, but who knows. Good luck and keep us updated.
I think you two are totally having a girl.
Where is your guys' condo at?
Post a Comment