April 2, 2009

SICK, SICK, SICK

Well, I am officially out of my first trimester and right when I thought I was going to start feeling better (I started getting really bad morning sickness at 6 weeks. My doctor put me on zofran and that made it so much better.) I get the worst flu I have ever had in my entire life. Since Matt and I are currently living at my parents house while we wait for our loan it was inevitable that I would catch the flu that almost every single person in this house has had. I woke up Tuesday morning around 12:30 to throw up and basically spent the rest of the night on the bathroom floor, waking up every hour or so to throw up. It has been horrible. Luckily, I feel better today, not perfect, but better. I'm worried about my losing my job since I have had to miss so many days for being sick but hopefully it will all be okay. On a happier note, yes we are still in the process of moving. We found out today that our closing date has been set for this Friday so hopefully they will be able to process our loan and get it done tomorrow. We are very excited about finally having a real home and a place we will actually stay for more than 4 months at a time. Everything else is going great. It's conference weekend and Matt's parents will be in town. We can't wait to see them. The baby is still good, been a trooper through this whole flu, although I'm sure it was the reason this was the worst flu ever :) We go to the doctor again on April 14 and I was told we will actually get to hear the heartbeat. I can't wait. Going to the doctor makes it seem so much more real, except for the fact that I have a tiny little baby bump starting to form.

4 comments:

Shawn and Shantae Yeats said...

Katelyn I know how you feel!! It's so miserable.. Keep taking the Zofran it really helps soooo much! And hearing the heartbeat is the best, it's starts to feel so real!

Carrie said...

poor kate! I hope you feel better.

The Egan Family said...

I hope you start to feel better soon! Tae got DEATHLY sick, I hope you don't get too sick! Feel better soon! :)

HAdams said...

ooh..not fun, I am so sorry! I am so excited about your new home, it will be so nice to get all settled in before the baby comes. Hang in there!