March 22, 2009

It's TRUE...There really is a baby in there


Well, it's finally time to make the official announcement. Yes, we are expecting our first baby and are so excited to share the news. We went to the doctor on March 18 and everything looks good so far. Our due date is October 13 and Matt and I couldn't be happier.

10 comments:

Heather said...

awww we are soo excited for you guys!!!!! thats so exciting!! :)

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

Congrats congrats connnnnngrats!! We are so excited for you! You'll both be such fun parents. I can't wait to talk babies with you, Katelyn! Wish we could get together more often!

McKenna said...

YAY!!!! I am so excited for you! Congratulations!!

Cassi Wood said...

I am so happy for you two! I can't wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl! she/he will be so cute!

Whitney R said...

I've been waiting for this! :) Congratulations! I'm excited to hear more as time moves along.

p.s. I hope your not too sick....

Shawn and Shantae Yeats said...

Congrats! this is so exciting! We will be having our babies around the same time!

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

I saw an ultrasound picture on your facebook profile and had to take a double look. How exciting!! Congratulations Katelyn :)

Doug and Becca said...

You need to change how to post comments. It took me forever to find it. We are excited for you guys! What will this little one look like, or be for that matter.

The Lang Family said...

congrats!!! That is so exciting!!

Nancy said...

Hooray! What a fun announcement! Congratulations, and best wishes! Are you feeling okay? Is your body freakin' out? I hope all is well.