March 12, 2009

Happy 26th Birthday Matt!


On March 10, it was Matt's 26th birthday. It has been a crazy week with us getting ready to move into my parents house while we wait for our loan to close on our new condo. So, yes, we are moving and there are boxes everywhere and our house is a complete mess all the time. It's starting to drive me insane! Matt had to work on his birthday so we didn't really get to see each other until about 6:30 that night. I decorated the house and set out his birthday presents. When he got home he wanted to open his presents right away then we went to Chili's for dinner, walked around best buy (for some reason Matt loves to just walk around best buy and not buy anything...weird :) ) then we came home and watched The Biggest Loser and ate ice cream together. It was a very relaxing and fun night. I got Matt three new t-shirts and a picture frame for his BYU diploma. We are trying to be better about not spending too much on birthdays...we tend to get carried away. All in all, it was a great night. Happy Birthday Matt! I love you!

2 comments:

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

Happy birthday, Matt! Wish we could have celebrated with you! You guys are such a cute couple. And congrats about the condo--so exciting!!

Candice said...

Happy birthday, Matt! It looks like you had a wonderful day.

I'm glad I stumbled upon your blog address. It's fun to see what's going on in your life.

your cousin, Candice