February 6, 2009
Life
It was my birthday on the 23rd of January and Matt made sure I had a great day. He is so good to do things for me. I woke up, cleaned my house(I wouldn't have had a very good day if it didn't get done), went to lunch with my mom, went shopping with my mom, Matt came to the mall and surprised me, we went to dinner and a movie. It was such a fun day and very relaxed. Matt got me a jewelry box that is set behind a picture frame. It is perfect for what I needed. We had the opportunity to attend the temple this past weekend with my whole family. My aunt has cancer and asked if we could all go to the temple on Saturday at 3 pm and fast 24 hours in a special effort for her. It was an incredible experience and we are so thankful we were able to be a part of that. I have had work off this week, my boss is on a cruise, so it has been really nice to get things done and be able to take it easy. Sorry, pretty boring but not a whole lot going on right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You don't know how much it means to me and my family that you guys did that. I love you.
Hey Matt. Is that sketch of you guys signed "Chuck E. Cheese?"
Post a Comment