
Last week my mom gave me and Matt the old gingerbread housemaking kit she had bought around Christmas time and never done. We put it together and of course, ate most of it afterwards.



Thursday nights at our house have become pizza and The Office night. Matt and I make pizza and have some family over to watch the Office at our house. It is a lot of fun and we always look forward to it. If anyone wants to come, just let us know :)
4 comments:
Haha, That looks like fun, You're gingerbread house looks amazing! Connor and I's last gingerbread house we made looks like a 3 year old made it in pre-school! LOL!
Your gingerbread house turned out really good guys. What fun! The pizza looks like it could be from some nice pizza place. You've seriously got the technique down now Kate. I love your Pizza! WE might have to stop in one Office night just to have your pizza. Oh, and to see you guys too :)
sign me up!
The pizza looks so good, I'll need to get your recipe! Wish we could be there for all of the fun! Miss you guys.
Post a Comment