July 12, 2009

6 1/2 months and a Belly to Prove it

Yes, I am growing very very large these days...or at least I feel like I am. My back is starting to ache after being on my feet all day at work and I am more tired than I have felt since the beginnings of my first trimester. I've had to get new clothes, again, because NOTHING fits anymore. I just can't believe it. I'll admit, I am having a bit of a hard time with it. I've never put on so much weight that I couldn't just work hard to get off right away. I know it will all be worth it in the end. The last time we took a picture of my belly I was almost 21 weeks. Now, at almost 27, I can't believe how much I have changed and how much the baby has changed as well. He is so active and loves to kick and roll all day..and all night. I do love to feel him move around. It helps me know that he is ok. Every night before we go to bed, Matt and I sit and watch my belly move and talk about how things are going to be when he is here. I know it will be hard and I am sure I have no idea exactly how hard it will be but we are very excited for this new addition to our family.

* This picture was taken in the baby's room. We painted the walls a cute blue color and got the crib all set up with the bedding. Matt's sister, Angie was so nice and gave us her crib and rocking chair. They are perfect :) Thanks Angie!

4 comments:

Gregg said...

Oooh I love the shade of blue! He is going to be ALL BOY! I love it!

That was one of my favorite things about being pregnant - sitting around feeling the baby and talking about our exciting future. Ryan and I used to spend so much time just sitting in Trenton's room chatting. (probably because it was the cleanest room in the house!)

We really miss you guys!

Gregg said...

Oh sorry, this is Erica Nieslen (not my father-in-law). Haha

Carrie said...

Oh my goodness kate. Seeing that picture made it hit me for the first time. I can't believe you are pregnant! It just seems like a few months ago you were moonwalking in front of our ward to the spice girls. You are going to be such a good mom! I can't wait!

Whitney R said...

His room is cute :)

And I feel exactly like you do. Exactly.