Matt and I are celebrating our 1 year anniversary this weekend. I can't believe it has already been a whole year. Time went by so fast and so much has happened in the last year but we have both loved every minute of it. We are spending the weekend in Park City, where we spent our first weekend together after we got married. I can't wait!
4 comments:
Wow. One year! Congrats Kate. That is so fast. When Kelly gets home, it will be one year for us too. Have lots of fun in Park City!
Congrats! Before you'll know it 9 years will go by and you'll have 4 kids. Until then enjoy a nice, relaxing and quiet weekend in Park City with just the two of you!
Congrats on your first of many wonderful years!! Isn't it amazing how quickly the time flies? I didn't post my e-mail on the last post, so I'll give it to you now...I'd like to keep in touch if that's okay with you! laudibug@hotmail.com
Hope the coming year is even better than the last was!! Congrats again!
happy one year anniversary! Nick and I found you! HA! I guess the only thing to do now is to add you guys on our friend list! haha. Hey, we all need to hang out soon! Nick is almost through the 4th season of the Office... so we gotta come over soon and watch the 5th season! I hope yall are doing well!
Post a Comment