October 19, 2008

GOING PRIVATE

Ladies and gentlemen...


I hate to say it but we are going private. It's been on my mind for a while and I think it's for the best. So, please leave your email address so I can add you to be able to see our blog. If you miss the opportunity, email me at kate.risenmay@gmail.com and I can add you then. We will stay public for another couple weeks just in case.

Sorry if this messes anyone up. Thanks!

24 comments:

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

Hi! Add us to the list!

erica.l.nielsen@gmail.com
nielsen.ryan@gmail.com

I know, going private is always on my mind too. The only thing is that our grandparents can't figure out how to comment, much less log in...! haha

The Lang Family said...

jenniferlang@hotmail.com

Rachael said...

rach0314@gmail.com

Whitney R said...

Jaren has been wanting me to go private lately. But so many people read my blog. I decided I'm just going to get rid of our last name on everything and hope that will satisfy him.

Please add me!

Whitneykathleen at gmail dot com

Nathan Stephanie Gilbert Family said...

This is matts cousin Nathan
my email is farmergilbert@yahoo.com

Emily said...

I loved seeing you at the wedding. It was so refreshing, and Ben regrets not coming. Also, your pumpkin carving looks great.
I'd love to be added to your list.
egscooter@hotmail.com

Greg and Kelli Clark said...

hey add us pleas. I want to keep in touch with you guys and I love to see whats going on in your life. kelsey_41@hotmail.com

Ryanne said...

ryannenicole@gmail.com

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

My email is shawnee25@hotmail.com
Sounds like you had a fun UEA, your pumpkins look fabulous! Hopefully we'll get to carve some this weekend before Halloween is over :)

Frankie and Krista said...

kristabreinholt@gmail.com

Cassi Wood said...

sassyredhead86@hotmail.com
kellywood82@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

unleadedbullfrog@juno.com

the lucas' said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the lucas' said...

mscottlucas@gmail.com

Amy said...

It's fun seeing what you're up to these days!

Silver709@gmail.com

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

Add us!
taystephhot@msn.com

Jensen Family said...

jennm08@gmail.com

The Egan Family said...

Here's the adams

Shayla: shaybebaby8@hotmail.com

Shantae: taebug19@hotmail.com

Pam: pamarama@q.com

McCuistion Family said...

Jakeandparis@yahoo.com

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

Hey Katelyn Its Melissa i am so glad i found your blog. Its been so long. You and your husband are so cute together. I would love to keep in touch with you so please add me!
mel_miles28@yahoo.com

Dana said...

Hey katelyn! I am so excited to see that I can keep in touch with you through you Blog now! You guys look like life is just going great! Hope all is well! my e-mail is dana386@gmail.com. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Don't forget me!
krisann84@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I know you through the risenmays. I was blog surfing and I would like an invitation. My email is mackenzie.churba@gmail.com
If you could let me know either way, I would apreciate it. Thanks, MacKenzie

Ben and Stacy said...

dancer_356@hotmail.com